Saturday, October 30, 2010

Yorkshire's Winter Wonders




It is winter time again in the UK soon or perhaps it is already starting now. One thing I can remember while in the UK was the coldness that would last until February or March. So even if you go there after Christmas, you can still catch up with the winter season.

My partner and I woke up one snowy day in the middle month of February. Though it was snowing most of the time, that morning was really different. With our boots on, we decided to go out for a walk in the woods.


I can't believed that I made my first snow person.



Me in the winter wonderland. It felt really cold.



Look closely. The entire forest turned all white and the snow keeps on pouring as we continued our walk.


Yaay! We reached the top!


Time for some snowball fight!


On our way back, we saw a lot of people (mostly kids) playing in the snow with their sledges. They even let us borrowed one. Yes, that was my first sledgy ride too.


Getting ready for my next slide of a lifetime

I was so amazed with what we did on that day. Truly, one of a kind nature wonders!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!