Thursday, January 6, 2011

PLACES of My Year 2010

I've read so many blogs now entitled: People of My Year 2010. A short list of the most notable people that they have in the past year. This one is somewhat inspired by almost the same blog  though I want the title to be 'Places of My Year 2010. These are the ones that are memorable to me and would make me excited everytime I think of going back to these places.











Robertson Quay in Singapore.
Yes! There are a lot of nice hotels in Singapore like the Raffles or Swisshotel but for me this is the best place to be when in Singapore. We tried other hotels in SG but nothing really compares to Robertson Quay. The place is clean and simple.












Yorks, UK.
I will always miss our apartment in Yorks. Every corner of the place became a part of me. I can surely call it 'home'. I may have gone to other places and seen many grand houses but for me, our home is still the best place to be.













London, England.
I can't forget my 2010 because I was given an opportunity to walk around London. I am sure a lot of people wants to visit London but not every one are given the chance to see the place. I feel so lucky and grateful after that experience.











Yorkshire countryside, UK.
We had our first picnic here. A place where we always go for a short or long drive. This countryside became our outlet every time we feel bored at home.










Camotes Island, Cebu.
It is true that this island is a paradise. The sunrise and the sunset here is magical that would make you appreciate the beauty of nature.










Pulau Langkawi, Kedah.
We did a lot of adventures in this island at the onset of 2010. Our cable car ride up to the air bridge was like a once in a lifetime experience. I can also remember our trip to Gunung Raya, the sunset at Pantai Cenang, the yummy dishes at Orkid Ria, the moped we rented and many others.


How about you? What are the places that you can't forget in the year 2010?



Source: Google for Robertson Quay inage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!