Saturday, January 1, 2011

Amazing Singapore

It's 1/1/11! I am sure that this year will be another promising year for my page just like the past year. Oh! It was only yesterday.

Exactly a year ago, my partner and I celebrated our new year in Singapore. I can't help but reminisced our time together. Nothing really compares to the feeling when you are with the person you love. The photos below are the places we like or we frequent when we were in Singapore.

Chinatown Singapore--our favourite destination almost every night since it is only a walking distance from where we stayed.

at Night Safari--don't miss the tram ride here and the adventure at the 'Bridge of No Return'

My partner always keep his Sakae Sushi card so we had an all you can eat sushi for lunch:)

The visitor's centre just along the Orchard Road so it is easy to spot!

Another great time together at the Tapas Tree in Clark Quay

Just outside Raffles Long Beach bar, one fine afternoon...

The Raffles Hotel- named after Sir Stamford Raffles, the founder of Singapore...

Early afternoon at Clarke Quay

One of the bars in Clark Quay with a hospital/clinic concept. So kewl!

at Orchard road just before New Year 2010! I can't believe how time flies so fast!

Just like other tourists, my photo collection wouldn't be complete without this view...

Love the view during the day too! The most popular Merilion Park.

One Fullerton.. You won't miss it!

The fireworks at Marina bay during the new year..

Happy New Year!!!

Going Thai..still in Clark Quay

I would love to see Singapore again with my partner. And it's just the start of the year so see how!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!